Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Name of the country where I live, but the senior made my duty teriya


In 2014, 40 thousand contestants diaidi Little Masters title after he won the Rupandehi, rudrapuraki teriya Magar this time she has achieved another great success. Indian television channel will broadcast a glimpse colors Season-9 in the final last Saturday evening, the Nepalese protege teriyale do with the other 2 phainalistabhanda more viewers are Aurabinda degree. 14-year-old teriyale diaidi final season -1 and a glimpse of Salman Yusuf Khan and World Hip Hop Championship Cai purvavijeta winner herself after Shantanu mahesvarilai. Teriyako victory dance partner and choreographer Aryan character of Rishikesh with jogadandako.
When the competition started early in July last 12 pair (male and female) were competing celebrity dance. Teriya October 8, as a junior cyalenjaraka this reality show on her sign. She entered the tournament two weeks out of three to accompany teriya vaildakardamarphata other again would be happy to participate in it are also. Wild card entry Pantha Top Five judges in the eyes of the most outstanding being the final match of declaring teriya.

Many senior and older to compete with Mumbai dance hastiharusamga also teriyale his firm confidence, hard work and outstanding artists gave a tour due to make her a judge struck down the mind. Jacko to win the title two months choreographer glimpse teriyale jogadandasamga training in Rishikesh her. Teriya diaidi little master was engaging in Butwal Bageshwori sangitalayama trainees. Her grandfather, who are interested in dance from an early age teriyalai phaujale Krishna Rudrapur 30 miles Butwal Bageshwori sangitalayama learn to dance every day brought a motorcycle.

Bagesvarima dance sikdasikdai a Japanese organization in Kathmandu organized by the School Caravan nationwide dance competition won a cash prize of rupees in the first through teriyako dance career began the day with the desire to have a family. Teriyale saptahikasamgako conversation with a glimpse Jaco degree jitepascat Acting now dansasamgai (acting) on ​​a plan to make that career, she has revealed. Diaidi jitibhisamgako title he won a three contracts under the study due to teriya mumbaimai and keep building her career before. The newly saptahikakarmi teriyasamga toparaja Sharma telephone conversation:


What a sense of the momentous glimpse Jacko?

It was a dream come true as soon as the result was announced. Shock specificity (suspect) felt lethargic. Some could not speak, I 'thyanksa denomination "bhanirahem only. In any case, I am very happy, somewhat unexpected success is going.

How did such a success in the country is supposed to go?

Diaidi I grew up, a glimpse jajasta viewed reality shows. Those taking part in a silent urging, I had a dream to win the bunthem. When taking part in diaidi Little Masters, I won the first sporadically, my kanphidenta label increased and I felt that a lot still to dance. Diaidi won mumbaimai as' opportunities to participate as a glimpse in Just cyalenjaraka jama junior, but I was out for two satamai. At that time, I was very disappointed and now I find that the entry was.

Perhaps strengthening my fate, I glance back entry Get Wild with cards, and now that this opportunity has not let himself lose justifies disaida, and I worked hard. As a result, I am her its winner. Inside with honesty through dedicated hard work because this was going to be a success. My victory is my dance partner Aryan character, choreographer jogadanda Rishikesh, all members of my family home and abroad and all Nepali and Nepali media has also worked saportale.

Who was your main competition?
I am her five junior cyalenjarasamgai entry. Earlier, 12 persons were Senior competition. 'Glimpse' is urging diaidibhanda great. There before me were siniyaraharu and indiyakai Top Dancer celebrities. Among diaidi season -1 and 'a glimpse of Salman Yusuf Khan jakai winner and World Hip Hop Championship is the biggest cheer competition winner was Shantanu mahesvarisamga. Actually, I was afraid to accompany these 2. It was not easy for them to win.

The amount of the award is to plan?

Some think of this subject is not yet, a plan that is not an autobiography, but will spend a good work. I won because diaidi Dhading has earned a school for students from earthquake assistance of Rs 1 lakh was named. Now the work of the same social service spend some money.

Now is your plan?
Dance is my Passion. So much to do that I have dansamai. He is still so much to learn. The goal is to become the best dance choreographer in the future. Dansasamgai I also have an interest in the contract. Now the best offer will come to the film and the serial Acting.

Now living in India that Nepal?
Shen said that his country is not beyond question. Name of the country where I live, my duty is to make the senior. I am too young. Now I am in Mumbai for his career and study. I could not do much about myself, but my homeland Rudrapur disaida Renjan is my all things. So bring me my Baba (grandfather) all i grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment