Monday, January 30, 2017

He gradually returned, but in my eyes to see a grudge.



Dolina wedding day anamai put the car into the dulai. I also he went and buried together. His friends outside a Y to the gesture, someone was shouting so any behulilai hasaudai. His colleagues were hasami me. Duck Duck is today became the cr@y out loud day shall reside added another friend, know! The wedding day is the only girl to weep, but boy is that a wedding day is to laugh, cr@y later married him only.
And then there was the car Punditji kudaunu. He looked at him she was weeping. He saw me cr@y to hear that. All forward until she was old Jonah hasemki. I am happy to weep and colleagues not to c@ry, I is not saying she is away for sadhako father reminding his mother, who is happy dulai mother hugging her people, her chopinasatha. Seeing him was like notebook. Baniparla not know how that guy Prairie Home roeki Mary bhakaniera more. I gently moved her side, her hands and said narauna man occupy me cr@y and cr@y aiskayo shell is not what I lanalagya owns .... ! AGEE explained by the parents is not understood by your mind. The garchae then this is your mother, a father lilai the world wants to come so it is free at the Surrey giant said.

No comments:

Post a Comment